- Contact us within 7 days to request a refund or an exchange and explain the reason
- We will email you with a Returns/Exchange Number.
- Please do not send items back without contacting us or before we have authorised your request, we will not process them but send them back to you.
- Items must be returned in their original unused condition, in their original undamaged packaging, and with all tags still attached. Items that do not meet these requirements will not be refunded but returned to you.
- Pack the products carefully and please write your address on the back of the parcel.
- The return address is The Pippa & Ike Show, 4 Bishop Road, Bishopston, Bristol, BS7 8LT, United Kingdom
- Send the parcel using a tracked/signed for service. Ask for a proof of postage from your carrier and keep it until we have received and processed your return/exchange. Claims for lost or damaged returns items cannot be accepted. The return parcel is your responsibility until we have signed for it.
- You are responsible for the costs of returning an item.
- It would be nice if you could let us know when you shipped the parcel so we know when we can expect it.
- please follow the same procedure as for a return
- let us know in the email what item you wish to exchange it for, so we can reserve it for you.
- if the value of the exchange item is higher than the returned item, we will send a invoice for the difference. If the value is lower, we will give you a voucher for the difference, we do not offer a refund.
- all exchanges are subject to product availability
- please make detail photos of the faulty item to email to us
- contact us explaining the problem
- we will ship a replacement item or, when the item is out of stock issue a refund
- we might ask you to return the faulty item so keep all the packaging
- If the item was purchased by someone else and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift voucher for the value of your return or you can request an exchange. Please ask the gift giver for the order number and contact us.
- If the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, please let them contact us with the order number.
We do hope you are very happy with the items you choose. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please get in touch, we are here to help.
When you receive you parcel please check immediately if the parcel or the goods are damaged, if you have received the correct product, size and colour or if the item is faulty.
Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since the delivery of your parcel and you haven't been in touch, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
We do our best to process returns/exchanges as quickly as possible.
Original shipping costs will not be refunded.
Only regular priced items may be returned for a refund, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded. You can request an exchange for an item of the same or higher value or return it for a shop voucher.
Gift vouchers are non refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
Returning a gift
Your parcel and items arrived damaged
Refuse to accept it, make sure the courier/postman makes a note of the damage to the parcel, the shipping company will have to return it to us.
If you did accept the parcel, please take a photo of the damaged parcel before you open it and some photos of the damaged products, the shipping company would like to see proof of the damage. Please contact us asap, no later then 3 days after receipt of the parcel, to let us know what is wrong, and we will do our best to sort it out as smoothly as we can.
You wish to cancel an order, even if it is already shipped to you
Under the terms of the Distance Selling Regulations, you have the right to cancel your order from the moment you have placed your order until 7 days after you received the goods. Please contact us and we'll discuss what to do. The goods must be returned to us unopened, unused, undamaged and in their original packaging. We will refund the returned goods and the original postage, but not the return postage.