Macon & Lesquoy
NEW * Large eye brooch
- Ask a question
- About the brand
Designers Marie Macon and Anne-Laure Lesquoy like to tell stories with their amazing hand embroidered jewellery. Their designs are bold, humoristic, slightly eccentric and unconventional yet always elegant. The brooches look beautiful on their own, but combined in little groups you can tell your own story. It adds a touch of beauty, humor, love and attitude to everyday life...which is exactly why I love Macon & Lesquoy so much.
Inspired by the precision and quality of military badges, the jewellery is hand-embroidered in Pakistan in cannetille on felt (cannetille is a fine gold or silver thread twisted spirally that is used in embroidery) and then fitted to a brooch, necklace, hair clip or headband.
The iron-on rustines (iron on patches) are machine embroidered in Portugal. Use them to jazz up a top or to hide stains or holes that ruin the clothes you love.
The jewellery and iron on patches make gorgeous and original gifts for yourself, the kids or friends. Go on...treat yourself, you'll receive a lot of compliments.
*** PLEASE NOTE: THE OFFICE IS CLOSED FROM 14-17TH OF APRIL FOR OUR EASTER BREAK. ALL ORDERS PLACED WILL BE SHIPPED ON THE 18TH OR 20TH OF APRIL. ***
The Pippa & Ike Show is an online shop based in Bristol, United Kingdom. We ship worldwide.
Office hours are Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 9am-5pm. Orders are dispatched on those days (not including National Holidays), usually within 2 working days of receipt of the order. The office is closed on Wednesdays.
- UK orders over £60
Pick up from Bristol office
- free of charge, your parcel will not be shipped. Please let us know when you would like to pick it up from our office: 4 Bishop Road, Bristol, BS78LT. Not available on Wednesday.
United Kingdom (inc the islands)
- Standard Signed For delivery, ± 1-4 working days , £3.50
- UK Next Day delivery, not available for shipping on Wednesdays. Delivery will be the next working day by 1PM (not guaranteed on Saturday), please place your order before 1 PM on the working day before, £8.00
Europe (all EU and non-EU countries), based on the weight of your parcel, Signed For delivery, tracked where available, ± 3-7 working days
- Europe 0-2 kg £10.00
- Europe 2-5 kg £18.00
Rest of the World, based on the weight of your parcel, Signed For delivery, tracked where available, ± 5-10 working days
- International up to 0.5 kg £12.00
- International 0.5-1 kg £15.00
- International 1-2 kg £18.00
- International 2-5 kg £30.00
General shipping notes
- Please make sure your shipping details are correct, and leave a correct contact email address and telephone number for international shipping. We cannot be held responsible for returned or lost parcels due to incorrect or incomplete address details. We can ship again, but at your cost.
- If your address is difficult to find, please leave instructions for the postman in the feedback box at check-out. We will write these instructions on your parcel. If parcels are returned to us due to the delivery person being unable to find the address, we can ship again, but at your cost.
- Some heavy or bulky items will only be shipped within the UK, this is mentioned in the product description. If you wish to order one of these items from abroad, please get in touch for a shipping quote.
- Parcels over 5 kg to Europe or Rest Of World will require a shipping quote
- If actual shipping charges for European and international parcels are considerably higher than what was charged when you placed your order, we reserve the right to charge you for the extra shipping. We will contact you before shipping, to let you know how much the extra charge will be. An invoice will be send for the additional shipping and the courier will be booked after we have received payment for this.
- Free shipping or Next Day delivery not available for Guernsey and Jersey
- You can track your parcel via the details given to you in the shipping confirmation email.
- You will receive an automated 'have you received your parcel yet' email 10 days after we have shipped your parcel. Please respond to this email if you haven't received your parcel by then, so we can help locating it. If we haven't heard from you and the parcel is shipped back to us, we can ship again, but at your cost.
We do hope you are very happy with the items you choose. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please get in touch, we are here to help.
When you receive you parcel please check immediately if the parcel or the goods are damaged, if you have received the correct product, size and colour or if the item is faulty.
Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since the delivery of your parcel and you haven't been in touch, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
We do our best to process returns/exchanges as quickly as possible.
Original shipping costs will not be refunded.
- Contact us within 7 days to request a refund or an exchange and explain the reason
- We will email you with a Returns/Exchange Number.
- Please do not send items back without contacting us or before we have authorised your request, we will not process them but send them back to you.
- Items must be returned in their original unused condition, in their original undamaged packaging, and with all tags still attached. Items that do not meet these requirements will not be refunded but returned to you.
- Pack the products carefully and please write your address on the back of the parcel.
- The return address is The Pippa & Ike Show, 4 Bishop Road, Bishopston, Bristol, BS7 8LT, United Kingdom
- Send the parcel using a tracked/signed for service. Ask for a proof of postage from your carrier and keep it until we have received and processed your return/exchange. Claims for lost or damaged returns items cannot be accepted. The return parcel is your responsibility until we have signed for it.
- You are responsible for the costs of returning an item.
- It would be nice if you could let us know when you shipped the parcel so we know when we can expect it.
- please follow the same procedure as for a return
- let us know in the email what item you wish to exchange it for, so we can reserve it for you.
- if the value of the exchange item is higher than the returned item, we will send a invoice for the difference. If the value is lower, we will give you a voucher for the difference, we do not offer a refund.
- all exchanges are subject to product availability
Only regular priced items may be returned for a refund, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded. You can request an exchange for an item of the same or higher value or return it for a shop voucher.
- please make detail photos of the faulty item to email to us
- contact us explaining the problem
- we will ship a replacement item or, when the item is out of stock issue a refund
- we might ask you to return the faulty item so keep all the packaging
Gift vouchers are non refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
Returning a gift
- If the item was purchased by someone else and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift voucher for the value of your return or you can request an exchange. Please ask the gift giver for the order number and contact us.
- If the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, please let them contact us with the order number.
Your parcel and items arrived damaged
Refuse to accept it, make sure the courier/postman makes a note of the damage to the parcel, the shipping company will have to return it to us.
If you did accept the parcel, please take a photo of the damaged parcel before you open it and some photos of the damaged products, the shipping company would like to see proof of the damage. Please contact us asap, no later then 3 days after receipt of the parcel, to let us know what is wrong, and we will do our best to sort it out as smoothly as we can.
You wish to cancel an order, even if it is already shipped to you
Under the terms of the Distance Selling Regulations, you have the right to cancel your order from the moment you have placed your order until 7 days after you received the goods. Please contact us and we'll discuss what to do. The goods must be returned to us unopened, unused, undamaged and in their original packaging. We will refund the returned goods and the original postage, but not the return postage.
A super large, hand embroidered eye brooch with multi coloured tears. A statement piece to be worn, but it's so beautifully made it would look great framed on the wall too.
Hand embroidered in bullion stitch, which gives it a rich 3D texture. The jewellery of Macon & Lesquoy is inspired by the precision and quality of military embroidery.
- embroidery on black background
- hand embroidered with metallic yarn
- ± 8 x 6 cm
- comes in a black card gift box on black velvet
- please note: hand-embroidery is fragile, do not put in the washing machine, do not wash